Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .hack

1. Damn I can't believe it got delayed. I was so hoping to play this game this October. Why can't anybody stick to a fucking release date?!
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

2. Yeah but Suikoden III is coming out in October, I know .hack whouldn't see play for awhile so this is good for me

3. Yeah, I'm interested in that too but I haven't played the first 2, so I feel like I'd maybe be missing something.

4. Originally posted by Cloud
    Yeah, I'm interested in that too but I haven't played the first 2, so I feel like I'd maybe be missing something.

I don't know about the third, but it would've been really hard to have played II without I. There are so many references and extras from the first to have missed.
    "Tick-tock"

5. Well, I personally don't mind the fact it got delayed till February to coincide with the anime's release. I mean, we're already gonna be loaded down in the RPG department this fall with Dual Hearts, Kingdom Hearts, Wild Arms 3, and Suikoden 3. Yikes!
    omg TNL epics!

6. Originally posted by Werewolf
    Yeah but Suikoden III is coming out in October, I know .hack whouldn't see play for awhile so this is good for me
    True dat.

7. Originally posted by Cloud
    Yeah, I'm interested in that too but I haven't played the first 2, so I feel like I'd maybe be missing something.
    I highly recommend that you do, you are really missing out on some of the best RPG's on Playstation IMO

8. Why the hell are they trying to release the game in conjunction with the series? The series should be bumped up so as to whet anticipation for the game...

9. Originally posted by Werewolf

I highly recommend that you do, you are really missing out on some of the best RPG's on Playstation IMO
    Yeah I bet I am. There's so many interesting RPGs on PS that I want to play, and there's so many new games that I want to play, it's just making my head spin. Damn school and work and all the responsibilities I have. Damn them to hell!!!

10. It's ugly, looks boring, and is on PS2. No thanks.