Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Auto Modellista beta is in!!

1. Auto Modellista beta is in!!

Anyone else get the PS2 disc for Auto Modellista?

--------------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Marvel Ultimate Alliance (XBox 360), Civilization IV (PC)
    --------------------------------------

2. Whoever has it, bust some fat impressions on that azz.

I want to be excited about this, but I've read some pretty negative stuff about it...

3. Re: Auto Modellista beta is in!!

Originally posted by CybrGamr
    Anyone else get the PS2 disc for Auto Modellista?
    Unfortunately I never got an email, but I was wondering does it support dialup and broadband connections or just dialup?

Who sent the email to sign up Capcom or Sony, plus is there a link I can go signup?

4. i wish sony would be a friend and send me a beta...they are probably pissed that i've spent a whole 1-2 hours on everquest adventures total...

5. I'd like to hear how full-featured the offline mode is please.

6. Re: Re: Auto Modellista beta is in!!

Originally posted by Werewolf
    plus is there a link I can go signup?
    i know that within the last week or so, sony sent out an email about being if you want to be involved in online beta testing that you should make ajustment to your underground account to be eligible....

7. Originally posted by Videodrone
    i wish sony would be a friend and send me a beta...they are probably pissed that i've spent a whole 1-2 hours on everquest adventures total...

Ha, thats more than me. It took me about 30 minuites to set up, and I played for about 5 minuites.

Anyway, I tried signing up for the Beta, but it kept telling me my serial number was invalid.
    You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy...

8. No wonder I never recieved anything from them, they had a freaking error on my email address

9. Racing games that allow only 4 players online are GAY now since playing Moto GP online with 16 people all with voice chat.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Strapping a crotch rocket 'tween yer legs and blasting off at hundreds of miles an hour is definitely a heterosexual activity only, eh?