Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .hack

1. .hack

This game just intrigues me for some reason. I can't really put my finger on it. Maybe it's the far out concept and the twist there taking on this MMORPG craze, or maybe I'm just clamoring for a new RPG that I think has a good chance of not sucking, but I do know that I'm pretty damn hyped about this game. Anyone else hoping that this game doesn't suck?
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

Jay Guest
    It got a good review in EGM. The concept looks interesting, and the plot looks freaky. I'll at least give it a rental/review.

3. Liked what I saw and played at E3, and the story and premise are really interesting. Definitely going to pick it up when it's released. It and Suikoden 3 alone should keep me very busy this holiday season
    omg TNL epics!

4. extended play had an advanced full-playable-english copy they reviewed about a month ago, but we don't get to play it until feb 2003 now...WTF!!!!!

5. Nintendo power ran a full english walktrhough of C:HOD last july, and we just now got that. Things are funny that way.

6. Going to be grabbing it for sure. I've deliberately kept away from most news stories about it as well. I want to be a little surprised with this one for some reason.

A friend showed me the first episode of the anime the other night, and it seemed pretty cool. I stopped watching it before the story progressed too far though. (see above)
    "Tick-tock"

7. I'm interested though I'm gonna have to pass on it for awhile before I can spare the $$$ and time for the game.

8. Originally posted by Videodrone
    extended play had an advanced full-playable-english copy they reviewed about a month ago, but we don't get to play it until feb 2003 now...WTF!!!!!
    It was originally planned for next month but they are holding it off till Feb 2003 so they can release it around the same time as the anime series on TV... sure it sucks to have to wait but I have plenty to keep me busy and I think this is a good move on Bandai's part and could make better sales. Since this is a four volume game they need all they can do to sell it and get it recognized... I am hoping it does well

9. I enjoyed the first bunch of episodes that I saw...

...But this is a Bandai game. It has a chance of being decent, but I'm going to wait until I play it.

10. Good move on Bandais part.

I can't afford ANYTHING again until Feb.

Except PSO.

And MK5...