Thread: Hi Does anyone have these games for Sale?

Alphacentauri Guest

Hi Does anyone have these games for Sale?

Hi There,

Does anyone have any of the following games for sale:

For Neo Geo CD:

Ghost Pilots
    King of Monsters
    Shock Troopers
    World Heroes

All must be Japanese versions as I don't want any US versions. Also the Condition of the games must be good to excellent, with instructions boxes/cases etc.

For Dreamcast:

Rival Schools 2

All must be Japanese versions as I don't want any US versions. Also the Condition of the games must be good to excellent, with instructions boxes/cases etc.

For Playstation:

Beatmania Club Mix
    Beatmania Dreams Come True

For Super Famicom:

Darius Force
    Final Fight Guy
    Final Fight 3

Ok if anyone has any of these games for sale could you please quote me your best price including Shipping to a UK address.

You ca do this via PM or in this thread or to my home email which is jr@jazzcom.fsnet.co.uk I will be sure to get straight back to you

If you need to check my Honesty etc, please check my Perfect Ebay User ID Feedback which is : gundam-type-zero : 175 Positives not 1 negative or neutral feedback

I can pay in the UK via, Postal Order, Cash, Cheque, Bank Deposit or Paypal.

I can only Pay via Paypal for international customers.

Also if you are interested in selling any of these games if you do have them, please can you give me any references you may have of your honesty, Ebay User ID or links to feedback forums etc as that would be appreciated. As I would rather deal with people who I know are reliable, that's not to say I don't think you are if trustworthy if you cant provide feedback reference, just that its better I guess to set my mind a little more at rest, which I am sure you could understand.

Ok I look forward to maybe hearing from anyone or someone at least who may have one or some of these items to sell.

Thanks for reading.

Take Care,

Regards,

Alpha Out.....

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

2. Just to let you know if you didn't know already, with those Neo Geo CD's:
    IF you have a japanese system the game will boot up in JPN mode no matter if its a US or JPN CD, however, if you have a country switch installed, you will be able to play the game in English/Japanese, no matter your systems country code.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

Alphacentauri Guest
    Yes I know that,

It is pretty obvious, but as you can most probably guess I only want and own all Jap Neo Geo CD games, so would not want any English or US games in my 30 Strong Jap only Neo Geo CD Collection.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious anyhow,

Take Care,

Alpha Out.....

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

I have Dungeons and Dragons, since I can not place a value on my collection (to me, its all priceless) make me an offer.

I can get you a brand new copy of Rival Schools 2 (a loval shop has a copy) but I know it will be expensive... I'll find the price and get back to you.

5. Well no, I figured you knew that, but I also figured there was a reasoning behind it so now I know.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. So wait, do you want US copies of the games?

Guess you don't really want them...

8. 88, I'd be interested in hearing the price on that Rival Schools 2 if you get a chance.

I'll try to swing by on tuesday and get the price.