Thread: Lets Remember...Popful Mail!

1. Lets Remember...Popful Mail!

First, a really great fansite:

http://selios.free.fr/games/falcom/popful_mail.html

I have only played the Sega CD version of this one, and I had a blast back in the day. Essentially an RPG that played like a platformer, and not completely unlike Zelda II. The game sported some great characters- 3 playable- and humorous bosses.

The graphics were standard Genesis fare, and the music was a bit forgettable. However, the game was just fun to play through. Anime FMV cutscenes were especially nice, though.

Who remembers Popful Mail, in any incarnation?

2. Hey:

I've never played it, but I hear good things. I know someone who has it for sale, but I'm scared to put it into my Sega CD after the Snatcher incident.

Did Game Arts develop this?

-Technosphile

3. I remember this game. Why, it seems just like two weeks ago we talked about it.

I'd be more inclined to speak more about Popful Mail if I didn't dislike it so much. Thanks for the fan site link though.

Did Game Arts develop this?
    It was developed by Falcom.

4. Originally posted by Sqoon
    I remember this game. Why, it seems just like two weeks ago we talked about it.

Eeek!

I knew it was Neozeedeater who would have made a thread about this before!

5. Ooooh.. Yes.. Lets remember PopfulMail shall we?

6. There's someone I haven't seen in awhile.

What's up?

7. If it isn't Mr. Wily.

Not a whole lot going on man...just trying to catch up on things since I've been out of the scene for a while. I'll drop you an email soon. The folks over at OA always ask about you whenever I'm around.

8. ^ I was just thinking of what happened to you, and there you are. Like magic.

9. Click... Me??? If so..shame on me for not remembering who you are? New SN perhaps?

10. Yea, new name.

Sincerely,
    Metal_Slug.