Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Dr. Suess book

1. Well I'm glad I rekindled all the Dr. Suess love that was floating around inside of us all. In light of this thread I realize that there's alot of books of his that I've missed out on. And Bio, know anywhere where I can find this "adult" artwork. I'd be very interested in seeing it.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

Originally posted by Nick
    On a related note, the best children's book I have read is the Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein.
    So... good...

Yertle the Turtle is the best Seuss book... hands down. Sneeches comes in second.

3. Originally posted by Cloud
    Well I'm glad I rekindled all the Dr. Suess love that was floating around inside of us all. In light of this thread I realize that there's alot of books of his that I've missed out on. And Bio, know anywhere where I can find this "adult" artwork. I'd be very interested in seeing it.
    Sure thing, Cloud: The book's called The Secret Art of Dr. Seuss. You should be able to find it at most bookstores. Here's the amazon entry:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...811208-5965607

Dr. Seuss Goes To War may also be of interest for ya - it's a collection of his political cartoons.

And thanks indeed for the thread.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

4. Thanks Bio, I'll have to check that out.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

*gnarls at Cloud, *stealing my thread only seconds before/after me**