Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Dr. Suess book

1. Best Dr. Suess book

I haven't read all of em, but The Lorax wins in my book, hands down. If I Ran The Zoo comes in close second.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

2. My favorite from back in the day was One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.
    I only owned / read a few of them...
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

Woah, Cloud and I just made best Dr. Suess books at the same exact time. We were arguing about which is better from the Banned Book thread, his, obviously, is The Lorax, while mine is Wacky Wednesday and Green Eggs and Ham.

4. Green Eggs and Ham - though Lorax is good.

ºTracer
    o_O

Ahh, I remember the days in which I had "Library" and we would all sit around the Librarian while she read to us from a 2 foot high Dr. Seuss book. Those were the good 'ol days.

6. Bartholomew And The Oobleck. Represent.

7. Originally posted by Rich
    Ahh, I remember the days in which I had "Library" and we would all site around the Librarian while she read to us from a 2 foot high Dr. Seuss book. Those were the good 'ol days.
    Hahahaha yeah I remember those little sessions at the library. The librarian's voice was also so comforting when she was reading those books, like they just hired her cuz she had a good reading voice. Yep, those were the good ol' days.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

8. the butter battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

9. I don't have my collection on hand, but I have several favorites.

One that comes to mind is In A People House... Written by Theo Leseig. He didn't use the pen name of Dr. Suess when he wrote this one, apparently.

10. Dr. Seuss' Sleep Book. It rules. I still have a collection of Dr. Seuss books from when I was a kid, but I drew all over them with crayon. When I have kids i nthe far flung future, I've got to track down a new set.

Oh, and Mech's right - the Oobleck was pretty cool too.
    -Kyo