Page 11 of 265 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikaruga [DC, GC, XBLA, PC]

1. Originally posted by Metal_Slug

First of all, never call a console dead!
    It's dead.
    Ikaruga BELONGS on the DC, too... Treasure knows how to please the fans...
    Translation: "I own a DC, but I don't own a PS2."

2. NCS has removed the blurb regarding Ikaruga from their news section. All that remains is the arcade flyer.

3. Originally posted by Mode7
    NCS has removed the blurb regarding Ikaruga from their news section. All that remains is the arcade flyer.
    perhaps it was a clever scheme to gauge the intersest in a possible dreamcast version of ikaruga? a bit far-fetched, but who knows?

and so the plot thickens....

4. Originally posted by Mode7
    NCS has removed the blurb regarding Ikaruga from their news section. All that remains is the arcade flyer.
    Either they've decided to really hold off for an official announcement (especially after what just happened to GTA:Vice), or they hit what they feel is their reserve list limit. I pray it's the latter, though I can't say I'd be the least bit surprised for the former.

Heh, if we all get duped over this, I kinda wonder what's going to happen (as in, are some companies going to end up with a lot of flame emails, or will it just end up as a typical cancellation "Damn you all!" on some message boards?)...

5. they haven't removed the ikaruga blurb. they recently updated the news page so the old story has been moved to the archives. http://www.ncsx.org/2002/ncs040102/ncs0401th.htm

6. Originally posted by MechDeus

Either they've decided to really hold off for an official announcement (especially after what just happened to GTA:Vice), or they hit what they feel is their reserve list limit. I pray it's the latter, though I can't say I'd be the least bit surprised for the former.

Heh, if we all get duped over this, I kinda wonder what's going to happen (as in, are some companies going to end up with a lot of flame emails, or will it just end up as a typical cancellation "Damn you all!" on some message boards?)...
    Nah, everyone will just throw rotten eggs at me for starting this thread. *ducks*

Either that or I'll be forced to do this to everyone!

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. Ah-ha. Well, that's somewhat heartening. I could sure go for something in the way of official confirmation, though.

8. Me too Mode. I'm afraid to get too excited over this because nothing official has been announced. But a few videogame news sites have reported that Ikaruga is coming to the DC. Gamers.com is one of the more popular ones who've reported it.

In other news, is Ikaruga 2P?
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

9. Its 2P. Its an the sequel to RS, what did you excpect?

10. That's a relief.

I read a profile of Ikaruga a while back, and it said it was only 1P. I was a bit shocked, but glad to hear it's 2P.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.