Page 13 of 265 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikaruga [DC, GC, XBLA, PC]

1. Damn, we must have 50 pre-orders from TNL alone. Well, pre-pre-orders. Like the few cynics here, I'll believe it when it's in my DC.

2. poop. My birthday is next week. This would make a great gift to myself :P

Too bad my credit card is maxed. Will they take MOs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Originally posted by Hero
    poop. My birthday is next week. This would make a great gift to myself :P

Too bad my credit card is maxed. Will they take MOs?
    You don't need to put any money down to get on their preorder list. You could just send your bank the money to clear up some room on your credit card for when they do start taking money.

But yeah, they take checks and money orders. If you pay by check they won't send out your item until it clears, of course.

4. cool deal. Thanks for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. I received confirmation of my Ikaruga pre-order from NCS today. But like Gary Gnu, I'm still taking this with a lot of caution. But the fact that NCS has always been a very honest and reliable site from my experience and the fact that DC games like Sakura can still sell very well boosts my confidence a bit.

6. Originally posted by Kosh_H
    But the fact that NCS has always been a very honest and reliable site from my experience and the fact that DC games like Sakura can still sell very well boosts my confidence a bit.
    About 6-7 DC games have premiered in the Japanese weekly top ten the past two months. Most fall out quickly but it's still nice to see. Was actually amazed this week, Sister Premium DC debuted at number 10 selling 30,000. The unusual part is the game retails at $95-105.

Offical word will put my mind at ease but NCS has to be fairly sure, they have to know the attention this game has gotten. If they act on a rumor it's just more a headache for them to handle emails from confused or angry customers. *-neo

7. Originally posted by neoalphazero
    About 6-7 DC games have premiered in the Japanese weekly top ten the past two months. Most fall out quickly but it's still nice to see. Was actually amazed this week, Sister Premium DC debuted at number 10 selling 30,000. The unusual part is the game retails at $95-105.
    Couple that with the fact that (if i'm wrong on the number please correct me) Treasure only made 3,000 copies of N64 Bangaioh then a small print run of Ikaruga would be no trouble.

Offical word will put my mind at ease but NCS has to be fairly sure, they have to know the attention this game has gotten. If they act on a rumor it's just more a headache for them to handle emails from confused or angry customers. *-neo
    Good point. Hadn't thought of that. I'm guessing they may have a really reliable inside source that told them this. Either someone in the company or someone really close to it maybe.

8. I think it was 10k.

For those that are keeping score, I'm on the list, too!

Hello, thanks for your Ikaruga reservation. We expect the
    game to arrive on May 30 and we'll update our customers
    with an email confirmation once verified.

Web www.ncsx.com
    Shop http://hh141.hiphip.com
    FaQ www.ncsx.com/nicky_quick.htm

Man, this better be true... I bet more than half of their Ikaruga stock is coming to this board alone! Let's make a contest to see who gets their copy first! Whoever does HAS to post impressions as soon as they can stop crying and having orgasms from the beauty of this game on their beloved DC.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. the-magicbox.com writes that treasure has confirmed ikaruga on both the ps2 and dreamcast. the site is usually pretty reliable, but they don't say much besides that. i'd imagine they're basing their story off of ncs' and gamefront.de's stories, but we can always hope that there was an actual confirmation by treasure.)