Page 14 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikaruga [DC, GC, XBLA, PC]

1. That's a good sign Can't wait for "Karuga"

dj

2. dj! Have you seen this week's score challenge?

3. count me in, too.. oh, and I updated the ikaruga site...
    http://channels.dal.net/ikaruga/ikaruga.html

be sure to check it out..

4. Now will it be better on PS2 or Dreamcast? :/ Dilema.

krisdavis Guest
    If you have a dreamcast, you should support Treasure's decision by buying the dreamcast version. How knows, maybe there will be a couple more cool dreamcast games in the future.

Just got my reserve confirmation back today in less than 10 minutes once I sent it, they stated pricing is excpected to be $53.

Korian

7. Originally posted by Mode7
    dj! Have you seen this week's score challenge?
    No, I can't believe I haven't Wow, some great scores, 7 mil?

Nice!

OT: If anyone hasn't, check out the ESPrade mini game that undamned posted on the shmups board, excellent stuff!

*I got so much stuff to do today...*
    dj

8. Originally posted by krisdavis
    If you have a dreamcast, you should support Treasure's decision by buying the dreamcast version. How knows, maybe there will be a couple more cool dreamcast games in the future.
    And if you don't have an import Dreamcast and know people who can easily pirate an import Dreamcast version for you, please buy the PS2 version at least... just to let Treasure know that making games like this do count for something in this world.

If you don't have a japanese Dreamcast, just buy the DC-X. Screw the PS2 version, I say! It'll take a longer to get here, if it ever does, and I know most of us on these boards don't have the patience for this game, ESPECIALLY if it'll only set us back ~$53.00, which is nearly the price of a new PS2 game. And if it doesn't come here, you know what? It doesn't matter. I lived with my japanese RS, I can live with a japanese Ikaruga.

Dreamcast rocks!

PS - I also enjoy my PS2 very much, but I dont't have that special bond with it that I do with my DC. I think it was playing those arcade perfect Capcom fighters at home that did it for me.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Originally posted by Sidez
    Now will it be better on PS2 or Dreamcast? :/ Dilema.
    No matter what the absolute truth is, what do you honestly think most people here will say?