Page 29 of 265 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikaruga [DC, GC, XBLA, PC]

1. As I got the email telling me that preorders were open, I clicked the link in the email and literally got goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach as I paid the pre-order. Sweet. I can't wait.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    ill be picking one up...cept you know this game will sell like crazy and not be ebay fodder...because everyne expects Treasure games to now. when Radient Silvergun came out nobody did. glad i bought my copy for $40 when it was released

3. ..droped the idea of ordering two because the presence of a Playstation2 port pretty much precludes the inflation into the upper $100 range. Plus storing away items that I'm only going to make a handfull of dollars off in a couple years isn't really worth my time.
    So; that said, $114 dollars went down today for copies of Ikagura and Zero Gunner2, this summer's gaming is off to a good start, -now if only I had a good RPG to play. ...oh wait, Shinning Soul can't be too far off.

4. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    Anything above UPS ground isn't worth the money for me. On the east coast ground frequently arrives the next day anyway...
    What part of the East Coast do you live in ?? All my packages from UPS get stuck in good old Chelmsford, Massachusetts for like four days. It happens EVERY TIME I use UPS.
    UPS couldn't ship a package across the street in less than two days time.

- Kabuki

5. Originally posted by neoalphazero
    2, one from NCS, one from VGD.

Sggg I hope you enjoy Cosmic Smash, fun different little game. *-neo
    Thanks, I really think I'll enjoy it. I've read a bunch of reviews and it seems like a lot of fun. I have been wanting to pick it up for a while now.. and since it's only $30, how could I possibly say no?

6. Hmm, what day of the week is May 30?

7. I plan on picking up a copy, but before I order it online I need to check with a buddy of mine back in my hometown who runs his own import shop. If he is getting Ikaruga , I will more an likely work a deal out with him and hopefully save myself a few bucks in the process.

8. Originally posted by MechDeus

I thought about that. Chances are, someone's going to make the "Official Ikaruga Thread" and everyone will move over to there. Of course, if we combine our efforts, this thread can indeed best all other threads...

...even the coveted JSRF thread...
    I could always edit the title of this thread...

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

9. Got my preorder. $60.41. The last time I ordered from NCSX, I chose ground shipping and it got here pretty quickly, so no fancy shipping for me.
    They call me Heatmiser
    and whatever I touch
    starts to melt in my clutch
    I'm too much!

10. I doubt Ikaruga will fetch anywhere near what people expect it to on eBay beyond the first couple of months. Just because Radiant Silvergun goes for $200 doesn't mean the sequel will go for that much. Look at Sin & Punishment, it goes for $40-45. Treasure didn't have the "hardcore" following two-three years ago that it does today. I'm guessing there'll be 20 copies of Ikarguga found stateside for every copy of Ikaruga.