Page 6 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikaruga [DC, GC, XBLA, PC]

1. w00t, I've got my preorder in. And coming at the end of May? We're practically there already. I can't wait!

2. Originally posted by dj
    Honestly, I still don't see a problem with the port to PS2, since some DC games (REZ, Crazy Taxi, I think 18 Wheeler) have already been released on the PS2.
    That's what I meant. I just think that the DC version will be superior in every way. Sharper textures, faster loading, and VGA.

But this is Treasure. And I'm sure they will make every effort to make the best use of the PS2 hardware for the port. Maybe it'll even turn out better than the DC version? Who knows.

3. Originally posted by JefmcC

That's what I meant. I just think that the DC version will be superior in every way. Sharper textures, faster loading, and VGA.
    Ahhhh...VGA. It makes such a difference it's not even funny. Every future console that is not released with this feature is compleatly unacceptable. DO YOU HEAR ME SONY, NINTENDO, AND MICROSOFT! If the PS3, Xbox 2, and Giga Famisphere don't have VGA heads are gonna' roll.

4. Originally posted by dj
    Honestly, I still don't see a problem with the port to PS2, since some DC games (REZ, Crazy Taxi, I think 18 Wheeler) have already been released on the PS2.
    Have you seen these ports?

*Cold shudder from thinking about 18 Wheeler & CT*

BTW I just got my confimation from NCS. Looks like I'm all set. Woo hoo!

5. I, for one, don't care which version is better, as I'll assuredly get both to fully support Treasure's bad-assness.

I have little doubt the DC version will be better though (possible PS2 extras aside).

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

6. Originally posted by cigsthecat
    I'd better see all of you over on the Guiness board if this comes out after all...
    Why? So you can fimly implant your foot into my rookie shmupper-ass?

harumph...*haugtily takes his fragile ego and puts it someplace safe*

7. Ikaruga BELONGS on the DC.

That is all.

Mech- A poster? Awesome. Nice Dhalsim... looks just like him!

8. This is good news...

I just sent an e-mail to them...let's hope they can meet the demand.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

9. I wonder what the cover art will look like...

Geezis, this is gonna be a long month...

10. Just got my reply...

I also asked about King of Fighters 2000 for DC--they said it is slated for a June 2002 release--this is going to be a great summer for gaming.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"