View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Poll: Chun Li Sprites

1. Fun Poll: Chun Li Sprites

Chun Li has seen 2 different outfits and is the most frequently altered SF character of all.

Choose your favorite Chun sprite!

2. SFIII: TS.

My God! Just watching that sprite jump, flip, crouch...beautiful! That sprite is the best sprite ever, let alone the best Chun-Li sprite!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

3. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    SFIII: TS.

My God! Just watching that sprite jump, flip, crouch...beautiful! That sprite is the best sprite ever, let alone the best Chun-Li sprite!
    The crouch animation is super-dope.

lithium Guest
    I'm pretty sure third strike's going to sweep this one.

5. Originally posted by Kidnemo

Yeah, it is! That's why I had to mention it specifically. I could've said "kick" or something else, but the crouch is too cool to not mention.

Everyone who has said CvS2 is an ass pirate.
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. Hey:

While the 3rd Strike sprite is beautiful to watch, my vote goes to Alpha/Zero Chun-Li. I just love her Adidas shoes.

-Technosphile

7. Street Fighter III. don't you love it how women in anime and videogames stop aging at 22?

Seven Force Guest
    Originally posted by Kidnemo

I agree.

9. If I never see that picture again, I feel that I will probably live a much happier life because of it.

10. WTF was that?!