Thread: Japanese Fighting game posters for sale

1. Japanese Fighting game posters for sale

I have both the japanese CAPCOM VS SNK poster that was originally shipped with CVS and the GUILTY GEAR X poster that originally accompanied it in japan. Both feature high-quality videogame art (i dont have a scanner). The CVS one has the entire roster spread about the poster, while the GGX one shows a closeup of Sol Badguy being attacked by Vise(?). Ill sell them for $10 + shipping each.

2. I'll take em both.
    $25 shipped?

Mail me your address.

GaryGnu@the-nextlevel.net

3. Michael_Richards: Please respond to my e-mail regarding the MAS DC Stick. I need to know with what carrier you sent the package, when you sent it, and whether you can provide a shipping number.

4. Crafter, did you get a response. I was about to drop the money in the mail until I saw this.

5. Crafter, i sent you a private message a few days ago and an email earlier today. The MAS stick was sent earlier this week thorugh usps (no tracking number was supplied) and as a result of the fact that the amount money that you paid me for the stick did not include shipping, i sent the stick out through usps' most affordable shipping option (which cost me just short of fifteen dollars). I apologize for any miscomunication in the shipping process and you can expect delivery this coming week.

6. I apologize. Gary: I trust Michael_Richards. Like me, it's apparent he's had little time to get online. Go ahead an buy from him if you you're still reluctant.