Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know if Unreal C and Ghost Recon allow more than 1 player per systemwhenonline

1. Anyone know if Unreal C and Ghost Recon allow more than 1 player per systemwhenonline

Since you can play online with more than 1 person in MotoGP I was wondering if anyone knows if Unreal C, Ghost Recon or even Mech Assualt lets you do this. This is a badass feature since it lets myself and my bro both whup ass at once. GOD I HOPE Unreal Championship allows this..
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. From Xbox.com....

"Xbox.com: On the other hand, will two players on a single Xbox with a split screen be able to play UC Live?

Yes! The second player can log in to the game as a guest simply by grabbing a free controller and hitting the START button. No getting out of the action to get into the same game; it's a very cool feature. You can also do this with a third and fourth player for up to four-player split screen online or offline."

AWESOME! This will rock!

Here's the link to the full interview http://www.xbox.com/unrealchampionsh...e-games-UC.htm

3. Oh god damn I can't wait for this game! I will be there day one. But probably under another name, I not sure what my gametag will be.

JM

4. Ahaha, this will be excellent - Team DM with each team being in its own separate location.

5. FUCK YES!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. This game is pretty awesome by the way.

I've been turned away since learning it's ONLY FP and no third person, and the maps are humongous. With only FP on such a huge map, it would take a damn while to find someone. All though I still intend on buying it, I doubt it will take over SOCOM.

8. Right... that's why they call them FPS.

9. Only problem w/ UC is that you can only use one Live account at a time, so you're limited to one headset per XBox. Still good stuff, though.
    You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy...

10. Mech Assault also lets 2 play at once. It is a really cool feature.