Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November 23 is "Game day"

Seven Force Guest

November 23 is "Game day"

I saw a poster stating that November 23 is "Game day". Not sure what is going on, but maybe it'll be cool. I might bounce between a few arcades and play!!!

Ideas?

2. Bah- you should know that EVERY day is Game day!

3. Indeed.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. As long as we have games, its a GAME DAY

As long as we are not talkinf about NFL Gameday...

6. Why? NFL gameday truly is the ownage, indeed. Gamers of discriminating tastes everywhere just love to indulge in the finely crafted software game that is Gameday.

When pigs fly.

Hmm.. unless you have to work, Nov. 29 (the day after Thanksgiving) is really the ultimate Game Day. What better thing to do than seal yourself off from the world and play some games?

'Cause there's no way I'm venturing into those shopping crowds this year

8. Duly noted. Thank you Seven, I will certainly be playing Mr Driller Ace, Tony Hawk 4, DoDonPachi and Street Fighter 3 Third Strike that day in order to celebrate. We'll make this thing bigger than Columbus Day baby!!!

Pa

9. I'm down with the 'Pachi and TS playing, though most likely I'll be celebrating with Steel Battalion and Prime.

I am taking the week of the 24th off, so I will have 5 consecutive days of gaming, then a day of football and turkey, then three more days of gaming.