Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcs!

1. Alcs!

Excellent! Just finished watching the A's/Twins game and my boys are going to the ALCS!

Not really a big fan of baseball but I watch the October games. Anyone else paying attention to the playoffs?
    bastard of the new world order.

2. You bet. Go Giants.

PS: Yankees suck.

Your all a bunch of Yankees haters. Personally, I'm quite depressed the Yankees lost, despite thinking they didn't deserve to go further with that pitching. Right now, I'm not sure if I want the Giants or Cardinals to win.

4. Were Goning to win Twins were going to Score! Were going to win Twins, watch that Baseball soar!!!

Oh yes indeed the mighty Twinks have made it to the ALCS! Man oh man! Take that Athletics! Take that Zito! Take that Tejada! The Cinderella Kids came to your house and spit in your coffee!! Hoo ah!

Next up the California Angels, errr ummm I mean the Anaheim Angels! Angels, pffff. More like Fairys!

Ahhhh it feels ever so good to be back in the ALCS. And no one, and I mean NO ONE! Deserves it more then the Twins. If everything went right for Bud and MLB the Twins would not even have played this season, and now look at them! Eddie made things a little to dramatic in the 9th there, but none the less we pulled through! And the best part, we got Home Feild advantage all the way through the World Series!!

As for the NLCS, I guess I would want it Giants vs. Cardinals. I HATE the Braves so god damn much its not even funny. Ted Turner is the devil!

But man oh man the Metrodome will be Rockin' on Tuesday! No other park has better Home Feild Advantage. We can pack in more people, and thanks to the Dome its twice as loud, almost like a 10th player out there for U.S.

And what was with all the empty seats in Oakland?! They did not even sell out Game 5! Man their fan base is trash! The Oakland A's deserved a packed house and there were still like 10,000 seats open! Well whatever.

TWINS TWINS TWINS! The Minnesota Twins! Get to Know Em'!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Good luck against the Angels, they proved quite the hardship.

Angels all the way! Whoo!!!
    It's rally monkey power, never underestimate the magical-mystical powers of monkeys!

7. Angels vs Twins...dunno who to root for. Both teams are leading candidates for feel good story of the year.

Guess the Twins get the edge because of all that contraction talk during the early part of the season...

um..go Twins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

8. NCLS? Cardinals. I want the Cards to win. Why?

1987 all over again, baby.
    bastard of the new world order.

9. I'd love to see the Braves play the Twins again. If the Braves don't get to the World Series, I'd much rather have St. Louis go than the Giants.