Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 8-Mile Post your impressions

8-Mile Post your impressions

This Movie looks good, but I'm a fan of Slim Shady. I hear the Movie is getting alot of buzz. The Soundrack should be good also. I'm loving the trailer.

So Who's gonna see it?

2. I don't think I'll be seeing this in the theaters.

But damn..Kim Basinger is still gorgeous.

Is it true that they had some sort of fling?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. I don't like Eminem.

Or Taryn Manning.

Originally posted by Klonoa
    I don't think I'll be seeing this in the theaters.

But damn..Kim Basinger is still gorgeous.

Is it true that they had some sort of fling?
    Yeah I heard that but Eminem denied it. Kim Basinger is still pretty hot though. What is she like in her late 40's early 50's?

5. She is 49

As for movie, I might rent it when it hits video, but I dont know.

DJ likes Eminem though.

6. Something about this movie grabs me. I dunno, maybe it's the catchy song in the trailer or that I like underground hip-hop, it just doesn't look that bad. As for Eminem, I liked his older stuff a lot but his newer stuff sounds like he's just using it to piss people off, hence why I like the song in the trailer.

~Mr. K~

Originally posted by Mr-K
    Something about this movie grabs me. I dunno, maybe it's the catchy song in the trailer or that I like underground hip-hop, it just doesn't look that bad. As for Eminem, I liked his older stuff a lot but his newer stuff sounds like he's just using it to piss people off, hence why I like the song in the trailer.

~Mr. K~
    Yep the "Lose Youself song is tight. Soundtrack comes out Oct 29th and I plan to pick it up.

8. i'm definitely going to see this movie. i've been waiting for it ever since i saw the trailer a while back. for what it is, i think it'll be a pretty good movie.

9. They should have named this movie "Flashdance 2002".
    Compare plots to see what I'm talking about.

10. director of LA Confidential = good

Eminem = BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD

... i'm not seeing it