Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8-Mile Post your impressions

1. They supposed to show new trailer for DareDevil before 8 Mile

Daredevil trailer? Even more reason to check out 8-Mile

3. Well, Time for a weekly Ebert's review

http://www.suntimes.com/output/ebert...-8mile08f.html

THis time around, it very decent, and he actually liked the movie.

4. Originally posted by Despair
    Well, Time for a weekly Ebert's review

http://www.suntimes.com/output/ebert...-8mile08f.html

THis time around, it very decent, and he actually liked the movie.
    despair, what do you mean by "this time around?" did he see it before and not like it?

5. I ment that his review is decent this time around Because some of the other reviews he wrote lately were bad.

This Movie is amazing. Eminem has a great preformance. The last rap battle is the highlight of the Movie. Kim Basinger was great esp when she tried to talk to her son Rabbit about her sex life. Some funny hi-jinks when the crew goes joyriding.

Rabbit's friend Bob was a hilarious charcater. It takes place in 95 so there's alot of good rap to bring back memories.

A must for Eminem fans! as for other non-fans It may not be your cup of tea, but for fans of rap in general you should enjoy.

This Movie will be big...

7. I changed my mind, I'll be seeing it tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

8. i just saw this today, and i have to say, it lived up to my expectations. it was well-acted, and while the story is your typical "succeed against all odds," it was laced with enough great scenes to make it worth watching.

like korian posted, the last battle in the movie was the highlight of the film. aside for the eminem's last rap (which he went all out on), a lot of the freestyle in the movie, although pretty good, seemed kinda tame. i'd figure it'd be a lot more hardcore than that.

all in all, i thouht it was a great movie. thumbs up.

ps - the talk between bunny rabbit (eminem) and his mom about her sex life was changed from the original script. the original had her coming on to him and freaking him out. just thought i'd throw that in as a trivia.

9. I enjoyed the movie but I was kinda dissapointed with the ending, after the battle. I guess you can't really end it any other way but I was still like
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert