Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macross Plus

1. Macross Plus

I saw it for the very first time last night.

Wow O_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Did you see the movie? Or did you see the episodes? The movie is excellent, but the episodes reveal a bit more background info and have a few fight scenes which were cut from the movie. If you didn't see them, try to track 'em down. Their pretty good if your into that mecha sort of stuff.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

3. It was the movie. I didn't even know about the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. Buy the goddamned series NOW! You will not regret it. Amazing how a series that came out 6 or 7 years ago still has better animation than most of today's stuff.

5. i'm missing the last LD to complete the series. but going on what i have seen... amazing. music is unbelieveable, animation is incredible and the story is just too good. i should really pick it up on dvd.

6. Unfortunately if you want the whole experience, you have to own both the movie AND the series. The series has sequences and fights not found in the flick, but the movie has a more complete and definitive ending. Kind of sucks they didn't include the more complete ending as an extra with the DVDs seeing as how the movie may never see release on DVD
    omg TNL epics!

7. the movie is coming out on dvd this year. animenation has it set for sometime in May this year, dvd planet doesn't even have a date, and right stuf has it listed for may this year as well.

8. Hmm the movie has new content added? The series is one of my all time favorites, if the movie is well edited and has new scenes I'm interested. *-neo

9. Originally posted by Ashen Victor
    the movie is coming out on dvd this year. animenation has it set for sometime in May this year, dvd planet doesn't even have a date, and right stuf has it listed for may this year as well.
    Nifty beans!
    omg TNL epics!

10. One reason the series rules: By the same people who did Bebob. Or rather, the people who did this went on to do Bebop. Yoko Kanno is incredible. Plus, it was dubbed by the lovely folks from ZRO, I believe. This series, along with Akira, has aged INCREDIBLY well.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.