Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Problems with your WaveBird?

1. Any Problems with your WaveBird?

I wanted to see if anyone had any problems with their wavebird controllers. Mine seemed to work fin when I bought it and I have used it a few times. I picked up Starfox Addventures and went to play only to find my on /off switch not prorperly working. it seems it will stay lit (on) for a few seconds and start flickering. I used 3 sets of batteries and 3 channels and no luck.

I called Nintendo and they arranged for FedEx to pick it up , they will repair/replace it since it is within the 1 year warrenty. I can't find my store receipt.

So no starfox for about 2-3 weeks

Anyone else have a problem like this?

2. I for one am impressed that Nintendo's sending FedEx straight to your door. And as for me, the problem with my Wavebird is that it hasn't been liberated from the store yet.

3. I was impressed too, good customer service all around so far. If they turn it around in 2-3 weeks I will be impressed

4. No problems here so far. Thankfully I've got some alkaline rechargables ready for all the play time my WaveBird is going to be getting (and already is!).

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. No problems. As a matter of fact, my Wavebird is still on its orriginal batteries.

6. guess I drew the short straw

7. The only problem I have had so far is that after many hours of mario sunshine, my wavebird has developed sort of a dead spot in the middle of the analog stick. It works fine, but i'm seriously considering bringing it back to good ol' walmart.

I haven't had a single problem with mine either.

9. no problems here and its gotten tons of use
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. On occasion the signal doesn't seem to be recieved properly. In Animal Crossing, my guy will stop running all of a sudden. Its not a big deal, and I don't think its the batteries because i've had to change them already.