View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Fun Poll: Who is the real "Mr. SNK"?

1. Originally posted by Tain
    It's Terry. I mean, he got to yell "Fuck You!" after all. But Kyo comes close.
    Did he? Which game?! Which game?!
    ...and I think the recent KoF's shifted the perspective from Kyo to 'K... but he still can't beat Terry.
    Still, I think Haohmaru should be in there somewhere too.
    ...and Yuri should be Ms. SNK. She could kick Athena AND her pissy little psychic powers out the door. Yes, the DOOR. Don't make me say it again.

2. Terry Motherfucking Bogard!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. When I think of SNK fighters, Terry always comes to mind. So gotta go with him. Too bad he was replaced by Kyo, who was then replaced by *sigh* K'....bleh.

4. Choi!
    pwned by Ivan

5. K'!
    Too bad he was replaced by Kyo, who was then replaced by *sigh* K'....bleh.
    Phooey on you.

It's always been Terry from the very beginning. Terry allll the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

7. Kyo all the way. He's an awesome character design (especially post-'99), and with the changes they made to him in '96 he became the coolest character to play in any fighting game. He's not even slightly shoto anymore, either. Terry's cool, but he doesn't have anything as cool as Kyo's punch combos.
    -Kyo

8. Did he? Which game?! Which game?!
    Import version of Mark of the Wolves. Instead of "Power Wave".

Phooey on you.
    Exactly. K' is great.