Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fight Club!!!!

1. Originally posted by StriderKyo
    Btw - MMC and the related goofiness needed to die. Please, no more cat avatars. [/B]
    No

2. that's total ass. even though i was posting less at FC as of late, it was becoming one of the more interesting sections of the forum. the Mickey Mouse Club (MMC) thing was gay, but everything else was cool. it was a place that all of us could goof off, be super harsh, and let off steam.

i await Fight Club Rebirth...

3. Wasn't it "Magical Moron Commitee"?
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

4. magical moron committee, mickey mouse club, mini midget cocks... it was all gay.

5. damn...I can't believe that MattVanStone got banned...thats some news. I never really took to the bloke but know I wonder what he did to get banned.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

6. Originally posted by StriderKyo
    And Nick - you're freaking me out. I put up a post in Fight Club mentioning Freemasonry and the Pope, and not twenty minutes later the whole board's gone. Please tell me a black helicopter's not going to assassinate me in my sleep.
    In your sleep? Foolish boy! That wouldn't be any fun at all.

*swivels chair to face mirror*
    *cackles maniacally while rubbing together black-gloved hands (not his own)*

7. Originally posted by Ashen Victor
    that's total ass. even though i was posting less at FC as of late, it was becoming one of the more interesting sections of the forum. the Mickey Mouse Club (MMC) thing was gay, but everything else was cool. it was a place that all of us could goof off, be super harsh, and let off steam.

i await Fight Club Rebirth...
    forget it. it's not coming back...make a fight club elsewhere.

8. it was fun while it lasted...

9. Originally posted by StriderKyo

Btw - MMC and the related goofiness needed to die. Please, no more cat avatars.
    If a couple of silly kitty avatars bothered you so much, you would have gone insane during the Smashing Drive days, just ask Master or icarusfall.

10. This man speaks the truth!
    Boo, Hiss.