Release date: February 20, 2009.http://www.kalypsomedia.com/en/games/ceville/index.shtmlT
he mean cruel cold blooded tyrant Ceville ruthlessly rules the beautiful kingdom of Faeryanis. Or rather, he used to rule the beautiful kingdom of Faeryanis, until the brave people revolted against his regime and drove him out of the palace. (snip)Three playable main characters:
Ceville, the ancient ruler of Faeryanis and spare-time tyrant,
Ambrosius, the noble and somewhat self-important knight and
Lilly, the gentle and kind little girl.
This game will give you an impression of what happens, when you mix up the setting and humour of Shrek, Discworld and the Monkey Island series.
- Classic Point and Click Adventure
- Up to three simultaniously playable characters with weird but loveable personalities
- Bizarre characters from stock-broker dwarves and hippie-elves who populate the fairy-tale realm of Faeryanis
- Various locations all over Faerynis, like
- the Not-So-Hidden druid circle,
- the (former) Elven Forest,
- The Dwarven Mines of Mount Goldmore and
- a variety of puzzles, many of which can only be solved by teamwork of two (or more) player characters
- Tons of humour
Ah-ha! A clue to a potential multi-player system for T3.
In the mean time, "Ceville" sounds almost fun.
Let's cast the three playable characters from among our friends here at the Cafe.Ceville : played by El MaloAmbrosius : played by TeamStarLilly : played by Coffeebean
Any of you know what a "classic point & click adventure"