Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16262829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess HD (Wii U)

1. For something that had no impact people sure do like to discredit the Wii as if it was disruptive to gaming. Everyone loves to point out how it was such a fluke, but yaaawn, it still happened. I remember people that were proud to have never owned a Wii as if it was a testament to their hardcore gamer status. Wow, who the fuck cares. Weh, i didn't read Harry Potter because people like it, weh i never saw Titanic it must be bad because people like it, (one i've seen recently) weh i never saw Star Wars why do people liek it weehhhhhhh.

Anyway, yeah, Wii and DS sales as well as some astounding first party game sales, all simple intuitive games that you don't want to play, are the reasons Nintendo was able to wade through a bad console release without becoming another Japan company tragedy and have enough in the bank to have some time to figure out what to do next.

Also the Sega Saturn isn't just a good gaming system, it's the ULTIMATE, it says so right on the box.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Donk

2. Wow at some of the posts on the 1st page

I think its funny how Nintendo keeps putting a gun to their own heads. Maybe they'll finally pull the trigger.

Yes its just a name, but damn, could they make it more gay?

Besides the frequency of people using "gay" as derogatory, things really don't change, do they?
    Donk

3. That person has always been like that... like a forgetable weeman. Which really is the best weeman one could hope for.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So we have people on tnl that think wii sports moved 100 million consoles and is the best bundled in softwate?

I don't think that is true but if it is, what a testament to the stupidity of humans.
    Two things about Wii Sports: one, it was crazy popular and became a cultural event. Two, it did a great job of showing what made the Wii unique. The second was something it really had to do. If it didn't, you got Nintendo Land. This is something that other big launch games, Mario World or what have you, didn't have on their shoulders.

Wii Sports was a fantastic con that worked extremely well on children and the elderly.

They really played up the angle that made it seem like your motion was being duplicated on-screen and they bought it.

6. I'm sure that even if you explained it to them they wouldn't care because they were having a time.
    Donk

7. Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess HD (Wii U)

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I'm sure that even if you explained it to them they wouldn't care because they were having a time.
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. "GRAMMA AND MY IDIOT TODDLER SON, YOU ARE BEING DECEIVED!"
    Donk

9. Master System pack-in was good, but it's not Super Mario Bros, which is the pack-in to end all pack-ins (was Tetris in a GB?)

but Wii Sports is trash

10. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    New sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post