Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2021

1. I'll just go on record and say that I like you MVS.

Xenocider finally arrived from Play-Asia.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. My copy of Saga Frontier arrived from Play-Asia this week.

I also picked up a Corsair 144mm iCue fan to match up with the 360mm rad for the PC.

3. Bought a CIB SNES Killer Instinct console bundle from a local collector. It is the 1-chip system to boot!

Click for full size

Click for full size

4. COVID has helped get me back into gaming more. I had taken a 2 year hiatus and had started to play again but have actually finished a bit of games in recent times. I just recently discovered Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen. I think I may have actually bought it awhile ago and had never gotten around to checking it out. It’s an older game (it’s a remaster of a 2012 release) but I’ve been having a blast. My son and I have also (finally) almost finished Super Meat Boy, just a few levels to go. Last game I finished was Ghost of Tsushima. I’m kinda mixed on open world games but I really loved this one and it’s story/characters.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Bought a CIB SNES Killer Instinct console bundle from a local collector. It is the 1-chip system to boot!

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Nice!!! Enjoy. I just purchased a SuperNt from Analogue. Not exactly the same, but close

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    Nice!!! Enjoy. I just purchased a SuperNt from Analogue. Not exactly the same, but close
    Analogue's systems are badass, I thought about it but decided I might just go with a MiSTer instead.

7. How do you tell if you have a 1 chip SNES? I might have one, because my SNES hasn’t changed colors at all. It looks like new.

Nice pickup KOF!

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    How do you tell if you have a 1 chip SNES? I might have one, because my SNES hasn’t changed colors at all. It looks like new.

Nice pickup KOF!
    You have to open it up and check the board. It is typically a later gen model.

https://www.retrorgb.com/1chipsnes.html

9. I guess not. My Serial Number starts with UN253.

10. It is marginally better on RGB, otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.