Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin

50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin

Album comes out Feb 11th and I'm looking forward to this very much.

Anyone else gonna pick this one up?

2. Never heard of em', who are they?

3. Just more crappy gangsta rap.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

4. This guy is absolutely terrible imo. He practically killed Jimmy Kimmel's show a few nights ago. Wanksta my ass.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. Gangster rap crap. I like how he brags about shooting guns at people in his songs, what a guy! I sure hope I am not a Wanksta, I don't want 50 Cent coming after me!

He's no Brian Wilson thats for sure.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

6. I dont like pop rap that much.. But after lestening to die trying.. i have to say its a good album..

what the fuck with all this fucking gansgster rap shit..

7. It's actually a pretty decent album. I respect the fact that he's a good rapper.

It's still not really my cup of tea, though.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

LOL Guest
    "I love you like a fat kid love cake."

I think we have found the next great lyricist, folks.

9. haha

He looks and sounds like a beefed up black version of cletus the slackjawed yokel.

10. If this was actual gansta rap it might have a chance at being good. Unfortunately this is just Eminem's no talent buddy and is pretty hard to differentiate from any other shite platinum radio rapper's no talent buddies.

Are you really "trying" to get rich if all you did was wait for your buddy to get a record deal so that you could have one too. No.

As a hip hop DJ for the past eight years and a hiphop fan since 1985 I can honestly say that the state of modern rap music is abysmal. Dire to the point where I can't turn on the radio or MTV for fear I'll be assailed by another misguided twentysomething who thinks he has something to say. It's pathetic at best and 50 Cent exemplifies this.

I hope I haven't hurt anyone's feelings. That's just my two cents regarding Fifty Cent.

Pa