Thread: LucasArts Xbox Experience = 1 cent

1. LucasArts Xbox Experience = 1 cent

Best Buy is selling the LucasArts demo disc for just 1 cent...

The disc contains playable demos of Gladius, Armed & Dangerous, and Wrath Unleashed. Plus (horrible quality) videos of Secret Weapons of Normandy and a few StarWars games.

Frankly, I couldn't care less for the demo disc itself, but getting the spare Xb game case for 1 cent was well worth it.

2. This is supposed to be free only when you buy an Xbox. It isn't really 1 cent. Please don't post deals such as this in the Blue Light District.

3. I don't see anything wrong with it. BB regularly clears demos and books out for a penny, and so do other retailers. Even if it isn't intended to be a clearance...it's not like taking an item to the register and scanning it is somehow dishonest.

4. It is if you know that it is only for those that buy a system. I'm not saying I wouldn't/didn't buy one, but this sort of falls into the grey area of deals. Its not supposed to be a penny, its supposed to be free for those that buy a system.

I guess its fine, as long as people realize that they are not just supposed to be a penny.

This is the kind of thing that I really want to see in this forum. Who cares if it is a "gray area"? If Best Buy's policy allows it to work, it is fair game.

6. This was a demo like 2 months ago, they're clearing stock, makes sense to me.