Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nintendo DS for $99.99 At Target + $10 Off Any Video Game $29.99 At Best Buy

1. And all you used were those two scans? Shit, I think I only have till Sunday.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    And all you used were those two scans? Shit, I think I only have till Sunday.
    I brought in the two scans and showed them. They'll probably argue saying that its from online. But like the link in the first post says...one is a screen shot of the Target online catalog, the second link is a scan of the ad.

So if they tell you that they cant price match because its online..tell them that its a scan of the advertisement and the screen shot says its online only. Also, write down the number to Target which is (800) 440-0680. If they need verification, tell them to call that Target number. It might be a little awkward for a Best Buy to call a Target HQ/Office number for verification.

So just make sure you tell them that its a scan of the catalog advertisment. Its pretty much YMMV (your mileage my vary). In other words, it might work for you, it might not. If it doesnt, either try a different Best Buy or go to Target. Reason why I went to Best Buy is because I have $10 off games and I have the Reward Zone card so I get points towards getting the certificates.

3. Shit, I might even try Circuit City first. They do a 110 percent price match.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Shit, I might even try Circuit City first. They do a 110 percent price match.
    Yea, CC does the 110%. But thats also a hit or miss considering thats $30 off the retail price. Worth a shot though. You're only saving $3.

He could buy a little over half a pack of smokes with that three bucks.

6. "Newports 5! Newports 5! Newports 5!" -Overheard everyday in Harlem

Circuit City told me Target isn't considered a competitor. Best Buy showed me the love (after waiting through 10 minutes of bullshit)

GG.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    "Newports 5! Newports 5! Newports 5!" -Overheard everyday in Harlem

Circuit City told me Target isn't considered a competitor. Best Buy showed me the love (after waiting through 10 minutes of bullshit)

GG.
    Isnt considered a competitor? Thats bull. They just didnt want to lose the money. Although waiting through the bullshit at Best Buy, it was well worth it at the end..wouldnt you agree?

8. Saving 30 bucks? Fuck yeah. It's not the first time I had to sit through their bullshit though. This was in Yonkers (Central Ave). I've never had a problem at the 14th street one.

In fact, I'm pretty sure if I went to the 79th and Broadway Circuit City, they would've hooked me up right away. They're possibly the best when it comes to price matching (Trust me, I buy lots of DVDs and know)