Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GB Micro and DK: King of Swing - $89.99 (NYC only)

GB Micro and DK: King of Swing - $89.99 (NYC only)

http://www.nintendoworldstore.com/

It's listed on the front page. Pretty good deal if it weren't for the fact that I already have a GBA. Something tells me these things aren't selling very well.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    http://www.nintendoworldstore.com/

It's listed on the front page. Pretty good deal if it weren't for the fact that I already have a GBA. Something tells me these things aren't selling very well.

yeah, even Toys R Us has them on sale for $89 until the end of the year. Its still a fucking stupid choice to pick a micro over one of the newer SPs. Bigger screen, just as bright and it plays ALL GB games. Micro....WTF!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog
    yeah, even Toys R Us has them on sale for $89 until the end of the year. Its still a fucking stupid choice to pick a micro over one of the newer SPs. Bigger screen, just as bright and it plays ALL GB games. Micro....WTF!
    Eh, perhaps you're totally missing the point of the Micro? It's small.

4. So what? Who really needs a gameboy that fucking small. Pay the extra $40 and get a DS.

Who needs a GBA that big and clunky?

I wouldn't pay more than 40 dollars for this thing but hey, tis the season.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    So what? Who really needs a gameboy that fucking small. Pay the extra $40 and get a DS.
    People who don't work in video game stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

7. I don't work in a video game store...

Micro is really a terrible idea.

9. ;_; No it's not. It's over-priced, but it's neat to look at and play with. I don't play gba games on anything else. Now if they'd release play-yan for a decent price state-side, they'd have something.
    Donk

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    Micro is really a terrible idea.
    The iPod mini and nano would like to disagree.