Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gooch is an Excellent Seller!

1. Gooch is an Excellent Seller!

Got me my G-Darius promptly and with an amazing freebie! You can't go wrong with this seller! Highly recommended.

2. Gooch is a good guy.

3. second that, i bought a few gamecube games from him and they were promptly shipped and in the exact condition he stated. good guy to deal with.

4. i second the second

5. Just got a rather nifty game from Gooch myself...VERY impressed with his service and the game! Definitely a recommended seller here!

6. I used to have a teacher named Mr. Gooch. Good times...

7. Gooch came through for me again.... this time I am the buyer and he is the seller. Superb packaging and fast shipping = great seller! Thank you!

8. Waaaaaaay late, but I bought a bunch of stuff from Gooch last year and I have nothing but good things to say.

9. Got my Sengoku Blade timely and in perfect condition. Thanks, Gooch.

10. Gooch is a superb salesman of goods.

Sold me a Dreamcast in literally new condition, for a very good price, and gave me a VMU for free even after asking how much he'd want for it. When I got the package, which was excellently packed and arrived very quickly, I found that he had also thrown in two games without even mentioning it. Two of my all time favorite games, no less. Excellent, excellent transaction. Great guy.

Sixteen 's out of five 's.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.