Page 215 of 219 FirstFirst ... 201211213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2188

Thread: Draw Something, Dammit

1. that killed me xD

http://postimg.org/image/tru7enh77/7135bed4/
    Drew my favorite Demon Swordsman

2. Thank you for sharing. I'm unfamiliar with this character. They look like they are wearing old timey shoe spats.

Are you able to attach images in your post? I would hate to lose these pictures in the future when the image host disappears.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. They're from the manga Soul Eater. It's one of my favorites.

I don't know if I can on mobile. Am I able to? :0

wasn't that like the trap character :3c

5. xD
    not exactly, the creator of the series never gave Crona a gender
    traps are cool tho

6. You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

7. Have you considered inking your drawings? Micron pens are pretty cheap and can be a good way to get started with that; if you're going for a more graphic style that could be very helpful for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. They would definitely be nice to have. I'll look for some.

9. So I've been getting back into art. Oil pastels were one of my favorite mediums to work with, so I picked up some canvasses and a sketch book. Here are a couple of items I've worked on. First ones in 20+ years! Working on another one that totally reminds me of Mad Madam Mim getting a virus after her wizard's battle with Merlin. Curious to get the take of some of the more experienced/accomplished artists here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

10. Rock on! I love pastel, except the way they feel. I usually wear a glove if I use them now.

What kind of feedback are you looking for? It's easier to give feedback if I know what your goal with the picture was.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!