Page 607 of 607 FirstFirst ... 593603605606607
Results 6,061 to 6,069 of 6069

Thread: Music Gear Discussion

It’s a 100 watt Fender. I recorded with a 50 watt edition for a song on that Deckards shit.

2. I have an SVT 4 Pro and a Janice 6x12 now.

So that’s the Ampeg pushing the 2x15/2x10 and the 8x8, the Orange pushing the 6x12, and the Red Bear pushing the 2x15.

It’s a lot.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I scored this beauty today, its a 1978 Les Paul Special. I had an ugly yellow 83 strat that's been sitting in my closet for like 15 years. I hated my strat, he hated his LP, so we traded even stevens. I've been wanting some P90s for a while now, and I've never owned a LP before, so I'm really stoked for this trade.

That one is a looker right there.

5. It has a broken headstock which I've heard is common for old Gibsons, but its been professionally repaired. I've knocked over so many Fenders in the past and never broken anything. It's fine with me, I won't feel bad about putting a Bigsby and a mini humbucker in it.

Yes I like Neil Young. Just a bit.

6. Nice!

Gibson necks are made "wrong" and that crack at the headstock is just part of it. Everyone knows, and Gibson won't change it lol? So it goes.

8. thanks for the thread

9. My HP printer is not printing, why is it not printing now? If this is what comes to your mind when your HP printer suddenly stops printing, since it is obvious that you will immediately take an action to fix this problem, so this problem can resolve by offline. If you are unable to resolve the HP printer problems on your own, contact an HP Printer offline. You can contact our tech support team for HP printer problems and our tech support team offered in this service are highly knowledgeable of how to repair the Printer Offline Windows 10. To know more information visit our web portal. Visit us: https://www.printerisofflines.com/hp...ine-windows-10