Page 315 of 319 FirstFirst ... 301311313314315316317 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. I saw Tiny Tim at the Chicago O'Hare airport in the early 90's.

Tiny Tim had a heart attack, while performing at this show, and would die shortly after, when he had another heart attack at a private show in Minnesota.

2. Scary.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Couldn't find the other YT thread but this was too good not to share. I've always been a HUGE fan of Ristar and the composer for Sonic Mania just uploaded this recently.

Shut up and take my fucking money!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. It should be on the 1st page of Gaming Discussion.

It would have been nice for him not to have half of the screen covered with a huge Rister. The game look really nice though.
    Last edited by gamevet; 07 Jun 2021 at 04:57 PM.

5. Have you never played Ristar before? It's really a god damn good platformer that never got much of a fair chance. It came out near the end of the Genesis's life cycle. Sonic Team did an amazing job with the game and the soundtrack. They did a ton of animation work on this game. Ristar himself has a boatload of them that is near on par with what Sonic has in Mania.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 07 Jun 2021 at 12:24 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. I’ve played a little bit of it on SEGA Sonic’s Genesis Collection for PS3. Yes, it’s a really good platformer.

*Edit*

I finally got to hear this on real speakers. Listening to this on my phone speakers didn’t cut it. When you said “take my money”, I’d thought that this was some sort of new version of Ristar.

The music reminds me of a certain song in Nights and this certainly sounds like what a Ristar enhanced game would sound like on the Saturn. I wonder if he was using a Yamaha keyboard with this.
    Last edited by gamevet; 07 Jun 2021 at 05:01 PM.

7. Good for her. I can't stand watching the news anymore, because it has become nothing more than pushing lies and manipulating public opinion.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I can't stand watching the news anymore, because it has become nothing more than pushing lies and manipulating public opinion.
    You couldn't be more correct. Left or right, it's all the same bullshit.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Jun 2021 at 09:55 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    That was pretty great.