Page 318 of 319 FirstFirst ... 304314316317318319 LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. He got sentenced to 15 years. The girl that over-served him at a Fuzzy's Tacos, is also being charged.

2. This strange, but cryptic message from Mel Gibson is a sight to see. It's like he's trying to tell you what is so wrong with Hollywood, but you don't know what exactly he's talking about. I recently watched a video talking about Billy Squire's song "The Stroke", in which he sings about playing the game, to make it in the music industry.

3. And I still struggle to tie my shoes in the morning, wtf.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. I had a Rubik's Cube as a kid and found it to be pretty hard to figure out. One time, I was at a local Ben Franklin and there was a Rubik's cube sitting on a shelf. I managed to do about 7 or 8 moves to figure it out. It most certainly wasn't anywhere near as fast as what he did. Crazy!

Last edited by gamevet; 17 Jun 2023 at 11:50 PM.

5. I'm certainly not religious, but I have to say, Paul Harvey has very prophetic with this broadcast back in the 60s.

6. I think it’s just the archetype of the fall of empires. The United States is not immune. If anything, technology is accelerating it.

In other news, SNL was dumb for dropping Gillis.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 05 Jul 2023 at 11:21 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. I'm part of Gen-X. I just love what this guy had to say.

8. Stupid guy runs from traffic stop onto an interstate, gets tased and is immediately run over by an SUV. Oops!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww