Page 316 of 319 FirstFirst ... 302312314315316317318 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. Last edited by Dolemite; 26 Jun 2021 at 05:50 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Yeah, he's dead! That was some Judge Dredd shit there!

3. TikTok is all just whores and retards.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Yeah, he's dead! That was some Judge Dredd shit there!

Saw this. Totally justified in killing him. Dude rolled out of that car with an AR 15 in his hands with an infant in the vehicle. Continued to attack the officer from behind trying to beat him to death. I would have unloaded that fucking clip into him too. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Saw this. Totally justified in killing him. Dude rolled out of that car with an AR 15 in his hands with an infant in the vehicle. Continued to attack the officer from behind trying to beat him to death. I would have unloaded that fucking clip into him too. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.
    Oh, I agree completely...that guy deserved every bullet from the glorious mag dump he received.

The only thing I don't understand about that video is at 1:05...who the fuck is that cop shooting at? He's clearly firing several shots at nobody because seconds later the perp magically pops up BEHIND him and attacks. I guess he was just panicking?

6. A total panic on his part.

Don't spill my slushie fool!

7. This is a video of synth music pioneer Wendy Carlos. She is best known for her works in A Clockwork Orange, The Shining and TRON. These sound waves would also be featured in 8-bit gaming hardware like the C-64, NES, Master System and Atari 8-bit computers.

Here's her amazing soundtrack for TRON. I'd bought the movie soundtrack on CD well over a decade ago.

Last edited by gamevet; 10 Dec 2021 at 01:48 AM.