Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: King of Fighters 98: Ultimate Match

1. Quote Originally Posted by dementia_ View Post
    I admit it. I got wood.
    -Kyo

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    How can you not buy that day one? Even after owning the PS2 version?
    Especially with this bad boy coming on its way (U.S. release that is):

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    How can you not buy that day one? Even after owning the PS2 version?
    Are there any decent 360 fighting pads out yet?

I see the arcade stick above me, but I kind of prefer a good pad.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Strret Fighter 4 pads will be launching with the game. I'm sure I'll buy them all even if they suck like that last time

5. Has any more info on the SF4 pads popped up? The early pics made it look like it possibly had a clicky thumb stick like NGCD/NGP. I'd really like that to be true. But yeah, with this and the HRAP on the way and SF4 in Feb, I need to have a 360 by Jan.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    Has any more info on the SF4 pads popped up? The early pics made it look like it possibly had a clicky thumb stick like NGCD/NGP. I'd really like that to be true. But yeah, with this and the HRAP on the way and SF4 in Feb, I need to have a 360 by Jan.
    Info coming soon, maybe by the end of November.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. I didn't understand anything they said in that video, outside of King of Fighters, AAROoooOTIMATE Match!

8. Hot video. I really hope the SF4 pads don't disappoint.

9. Lucky's gonna tear some shit up online. Believe.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

10. Don't know if anybody's going to get it, but the PS2 version of this is out in North America this week on the 3rd.

This is the final of one of the Tougeki qualifying tournaments last year. Krauser & Geese kind of pwn in this game. Iori is massively powerful as usual.
    -Kyo