Page 690 of 691 FirstFirst ... 676686688689690691 LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. MF DOOM all day RIP

2. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    At this point I basically measure my life as what happens between new Aesop.

Everything he's done since Malibu Ken has been fucking phenomenal.
    Oh also this is still true, I've listen to Spirit World Field Guide almost non stop in my car for since it dropped.

3. This is Tom Hank’s kid.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. White privileged kid just straight dropped the N word in his 5th ever song. What a fucking lunatic. EDIT: Oh apparently this isn't the first time and last time it was because of "drug use" and he regretted it. And he does Jamaican Patois accents.... What is this dude?

In better music news, the new (to me, it came out last August apparently) Colter Wall album is just as fantastic as his other albums, his cover of Big Iron is ridiculous:

Last edited by Opaque; 26 Apr 2021 at 11:40 PM.

5. obsessed with this

6. The linda lindas!

7. I've been unreasonably obsessed with this song for like 6 months. I don't even know exactly why, just every single part of it clicks for me.

8. I’ve been listening to the Guardians of the Galaxy (Video Game) soundtrack on youtube.

There’s also the complete Starlord album on their. The band sounds like a combination of Megadeth and Autograph.