Page 1274 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 126012701272127312741275127612781288 ... LastLast
Results 12,731 to 12,740 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. I've never had a bad one. I'm awesome with making them and so are a few of my friends who are in charge of making them. It's pretty important to get that drink right in Brooklyn.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    Ah well, the same goes for them. It's an associated risk for the people who choose such a profession to have them constantly around smoke. Nobody is forcing a bartender or server to be a bartender or server at a place that allows smoking.
    That's not a decision employers should get to make for their employee's in a free society. You are not a slave and have a right to healthy work environment IMO. Venues should at least be well ventilated and have designated smoking area's for people to go to if they need a smoke (away from the main doors, too).

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The Bloody Mary is a very complicated beverage, not suitable for noobs.
    I prefer Caesars but I think that's a Canadian thing. Mostly women drink Bloody Mary's up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    *sigh*
    That will be us in 1.5 months.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 30 Mar 2011 at 10:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I prefer Caesars but I think that's a Canadian thing. Mostly women drink Bloody Mary's up here.
    I've heard that it is. Aren't Caesars thinner?

4. Yeah, because it's made with a clam and vegetable cocktail - not straight tomato juice (tomato might be in the veggie mix but it's not the only component). It's kind of spicy. I put horseradish in mine. You don't really taste the clam or anything but it adds really nice body to the drink. Perfect with a meal or hanging out on a patio on a sunny day.

Highly recommend trying one if you're North of the border.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 30 Mar 2011 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    How is it complicated? Tomato juice, vodka, lemon, celery, Worshcfo304jfosew sauce, and testicles to drink it.
    ... A recipe without any pepper or horseradish of any kind that suggests manliness.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Agreed. Somebody lied to Ramon.

1 oz. to 1½ oz. (30-45 ml) vodka in a highball glass filled with ice.
    Fill glass with tomato juice
    1 dash celery salt
    1 dash ground black pepper
    1 dash Tabasco sauce
    2-4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
    1/8 tsp. horseradish (pure, never creamed)
    Dash of lemon or lime juice

I'd replace the Tabasco with cayenne pepper, because Tabasco is shit.

8. Agreed.

Also, fresh horseradish you make yourself because it's awesome.

Squeeze the tomatoes between your pecs.

10. I knew I forgot an ingredient or two. I typed that out in a hurry. Also I don't stir the drink I flex and it shakes in fear.