Page 1611 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 159716071609161016111612161316151625 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,110 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Looking forward to Expanse!

2. Guess it upped early? Watching first episode now.

3. Yeah they dropped it a few hours early. I unfortunately got stuck w/work. But tonight. Tonight I shall watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    De-aged Sam Jackson was the same way during Captain Marvel. Guess they couldn't CG a believable running animation for him.
    Yeah, seems off. Isn't there a way for them to do the Tarkin/Leia thing but more believable now?
    Last edited by Calliander; 13 Dec 2019 at 03:12 PM.

4. Speaking of de-aging and believability, this clip of De Niro beating down a shopkeeper in The Irishman is just embarrassing.

BTW, why does the glass shatter so easily? Geez.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 Dec 2019 at 08:18 AM.

5. The de-aging in that was mostly...not good.
    Mostly.

But even when it was ok, the uncanniness of young looking dude with an old man walk was disbelief breaking.

lol that boot at 59 seconds.

Why did the window break when the guy got close to it?

8. The Saiyan energy coming off of DeNiro was too much for it.

9. And it's not like Scorsese hasn't filmed a full million brutal beatdowns before. Weird.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. The Witcher ain’t bad. I assumed it would be total shit based on the reviews but I like it. I hope for multiple seasons. The fights are great and the production values are stellar. The timeline jumps all over but it’s tolerable.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 27 Dec 2019 at 05:44 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle