Page 1625 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 161116211623162416251626 LastLast
Results 16,241 to 16,250 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. This.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. They were talking about this movie on the radio today. It seems like a pretty strange concept for a movie.

3. I heard they couldn’t get Liam Neeson, so they changed the daughter to a pig and got Cage.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 20 Jun 2021 at 10:51 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm a chef. I have a very special set of skills. You can either return my pig, or I will find you.

5. Watched The Leftovers from start to finish - I liked it, but I didn't love it. The (rightly) damaged characters are hard to develop sympathy for and I don't know if that's the writing or the acting or both.

Started Mosquito Coast and it's pretty interesting through episode 3. Didn't realize the Dad was the same guy that starred in The Leftovers lol.

6. I checked out Pig last week. It was a fairly depressing movie.

I also watched 8-Bit Christmas. It was pretty damned funny!

7. New spiderman... neat!

New matrix... awful!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. So, don’t waste my time with the new Matrix?

9. You almost can't not watch it. It's a matrix movie...right?

It is so poorly executed, on every level; it's embarrassing.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. I also watched Mehtrix. There is a few lines within the movie that basically tells you the Wachowski don't want to do this movie but kinda had to. The setup is meta-whatever, I actually think the idea is good but the execution is kinda meh. The action scenes are uniformly terrible, in fact it is probably the worst out of all 4 films. They didn't include a lot of the mumble jumble which is good, but then they overload it with meta-crap. The new characters are all boring as well. The ending was also garbage. I wish Keanu/Carrie-Ann skipped this movie but paychecks.