Page 1623 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 1609161916211622162316241625 ... LastLast
Results 16,221 to 16,230 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    What do you think about Enterprise? I started watching season 1, and while it's hit or miss, I did enjoy the the final 2 seasons of the show when I'd watched it during its run.
    Haven't watched that one at all, so we'll have to see. I think I need a break from outer space since I rewatched The Expanse prior to TNG.

2. Manos: the hands of fuck

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I thought Enterprise started to get good in season 2, but season 3 kind of faltered. I think it would have gotten better if they hadn't rushed to wrap everything up. I liked the episodes with Shran the most.
    I’ve been watching Discovery. Season 1 was pretty rough but my brother told me season 2 gets good w the (re) introduction of Captain Pike. He was right and I’ve been enjoying it ever since.

4. Other good shit I've watched recently.

- Watchmen: I'm up to 3 rewatches now... I think I may like it as much as (if not more than) Six Feet Under. Unbelievably phenomenal writing. Plus, Lube Man.
    - Kim's Convenience: Nice and light-hearted, funny, but well written.
    - Schitt's Creek: Just an all around great show. Deserves all the praise it gets.
    - Ted Lasso: Huge surprise at how good this show was.
    - The Tick: Amazon's version. Serafinowicz rules and the second season was really good.
    - Insecure: Another all around great show. Really funny, awesome soundtrack.

5. Wayne - is a YouTube Premium series bought by Prime. It’s really fantastic! It has the dark fatalism of 30’s WB crime movies and 40’s film noir, but with 80’s cavalry and wanton violence. The Mayhem guy’s in it too and a lot of shitty Boston accents.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I watched Sonic the Hedgehog on Prime this week and it was really good. Like, shockingly good. Fun, inventive, I like the subtle references, and the SFX are all fantastic.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I watched Sonic the Hedgehog on Prime this week and it was really good. Like, shockingly good. Fun, inventive, I like the subtle references, and the SFX are all fantastic.
    I took the kids to watch this when it first hit theaters. The kids loved it. I had pretty low expectations, but it was very enjoyable!

8. If you have Amazon Prime, I highly recommend Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley's Island of Dr. Moreau.
    This is the funniest goddamn thing I’ve seen in a while. Utter pandemonium! Something about squandering millions just lights me up.

Here’s the short version, but give yourself a treat and watch the whole doc!

9. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. The movie certainly looks as strange as I’d thought it would be. I never did watch The Island of Dr. Merely.