Page 1624 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 1610162016221623162416251626 LastLast
Results 16,231 to 16,240 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. It’s shitty, but my cousin and I watched it several times as teens because of the spectacle.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Poldark (Amazon) - really enjoyed this period piece. 5 seasons of binge-worthy masterpiece theater goodness.

For All Mankind (Apple + ) - highly recommend this take on how things might've progressed had we lost the lunar race to the U.S.S.R. Cool alternate history.

3. I saw Wrath of Man last Thursday... it is so fucking awful that it is mind blowing... I can't stop thinking about how bad it was and almost want to go see it again.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. The World’s End and John Wick

Both are great action films, but I loved The World’s End more because the action comes out of left field so hard it gives you whiplash. Plus, I really like Nick Frost as an action hero. It’s just amazing!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Jay and Silent Bob Reboot

Val Kilmer is in this.

The first 30 minutes are cheap, quick, and lazy. But, the final 30 are big budget with surprising cameos and the turns in the plot are fun, if ridiculous and fan service. The whole thing is cringeworthy start to stop, but it’s just wild to see all these people come back together for it. And it openly mocks itself. I think it’s a great bad comedy.

6. I think I like John Wick 2 better than 1. It was cool to see Laurence Fishburne come in.

7. Spiral was the first movie I saw in a theater in like 15-16 months. That was weird.

I really liked Chris Rock as a detective, but torture movies like this that are a one note sadistic beat down until the end are just too much or too little for me. The end was eye rolling. But I liked Chris Rock playing a detective.

8. It looked like it might be a good film. Disappointed to hear that it dropped the ball.

9. It could save it if Chris Rock (Zeke) gets revenge in part 2, but I’m not counting on it.

10. It’s based on the Saw movies, right? If that’s so, he’ll probably be the 1st to die, if there’s a sequel.