Page 1327 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 131313231325132613271328132913311341 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,270 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. I hope Spielberg will direct his own movie someday.

2. Harvey Weinstein gets 23 years. And he's also being extradited to Los Angeles to face additional charges. Dude's gonna die in prison.

3. I mean, good.

He's an walking pile of human garbage and he deserves every bad thing coming his way.

4. so....does he really have some weird shit going on Down There?

5. He might be down for a conjugal visit in a little while. You should go check.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Tom Hanks has Covid19.

Public gatherings of over over 250 people banned in Seattle and surrounding counties. School canceled too.

8. Most of the schools in my area have been closed. All the stores in my area are sold out of hand sanitizer, antibacterial soap, and toilet paper. The horror convention my girlfriend and I were going to go to this weekend has been postponed to August.

Pandemics are a bitch.

9. I don't get the toilet paper thing. I can understand wanting to stock up on food, or even antiseptic cleaner, but how much shitting are these people doing?