Page 1330 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 131613261328132913301331133213341344 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,300 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. North Korean media offers Kim Jong Un letter as proof he’s still alive

Gee, wow, a letter. Irrefutable proof!

That said, is seems weebs everywhere can't wait for his sister to take over the country once fat boy kicks it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Nah, some guy is making drawings based on current events so that they can get shared and he might get some subscribers. Every crisis is an opportunity.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

it would at least be a return to form for those quirk mid 80s animes, as apposed to all the high school or fight animes we drown in now.

4. Tupac is alive and well, except he is now broke and applying for unemployment.

5. So Joe Rogan got $100 million to make his podcast Spotify-exclusive.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Do you have a take on that you'd like to share?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Hope Jamie gets a raise.

8. Not until he learns how to open images in a new tab.

9. So apparently George Floyd protesters in Minneapolis stormed a police station last night and set it on fire.

Can't say you didn't see it coming.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Yeah my local antifa folks are organizing some stuff. Really exciting. Scary, but exciting. Fuck the police.