Page 788 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 774784786787788789790792802 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. I'd hit it

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    she does kind of have that upper addicted adult actress thing you like.

While I'm being an ass, I'd go as far to say she looks like an upper addicted adult actress that specializes in barely legal anal.
    you know me so well.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

man, still funny after all this time

4. Is it real? It can't be real.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

It has to be real.

It is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Now, if companies weren't scumbags and were giving fair and just cost-of-living raises all along to keep up with inflation
    Supply and demand is as fair as it gets.

At least the fast food workers will be getting an economics lesson when they figure out $7.XX is better than $0.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    college is just High School 2 that puts you in debt for many many many students out there.
    Sure, if you have a garbage major. Loans shouldn't even be available or certainly not subsidized for those.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 23 Jul 2015 at 07:35 PM.

its unfare to call them garbage. Or to call STEM nongarbage.

Though it would probably be a good idea to financially encourage people away from majors that will be hard to pay back. Or force schools to charge less for them. $60,000 for a degree that can't get you a job is kind of bullshit. The buyer is seeing little return on his investment and it is doubtful the literature department is actually spending that entire 60,000. The funds are probably being leached away to pay for water fountains and bronze statues of the football mascot.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Supply and demand is as fair as it gets.

At least the fast food workers will be getting an economics lesson when they figure out $7.XX is better than $0.
    Horseshit. We both know it's much more complicated than that. It's not even close to flat earth economics.
    Boo, Hiss.

It's not exactly that simple, but when literally anyone can do your job, what negotiating leverage do you have?