Page 1343 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 1329133913411342134313441345 LastLast
Results 13,421 to 13,430 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Last edited by Dolemite; 31 May 2021 at 02:19 PM.

2. That one doesn’t bother me, although reversing laws that were put in place in the Wild West days is wild.

The abortion shit needs to go, though. I know the pro-life crowd see it as a great genocide, but we are nowhere near civilized enough to stop abortions. That’s Star Trek future shit. We are in the Idiocracy timeline.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Gonna be interesting how that turns out. Like how quickly we a see a lawsuit for a person being wrongfully terminated by the police because they had their gun out to take out a mass shooter.. Or just because they had it and was nonwhite. Cops will shoot someone for digging in their car doe their insurance with the excuse "I thought I saw him going for a gun." What will do now if those same people are strapped?

I dont think prolifers realize the logical conclusion of banning abortions is that republicans stop winning elections. You have two voting blocks, and the democrats are currently the most likely to use abortion, decreasing their numbers as kids tend to copy their parents. Remove abortion and you're going to have lot of new voting democrats in about 16, 18 years. And if they were born into poverty they have every reason to vote for public safety nets.

The reply always seems to be "well it's not the baby's fault, and the parents just shouldn't have been fuckinf if they didnt want it" well, good luck with that. The people who say things like that were also probably fucking around the age of 13 and 14 and know damm well teens cant keep from doing it.

4. Are you talking about the guy that was inadvertently killed by a cop after he had just shot and killed a guy with an AR-15 that was shooting people? So much for the "good guy with a gun" thing. Pretty tragic.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. So apparently Bill Cosby's sexual assault conviction has been thrown out and as of today, he's a free man. Dude can't even be re-tried.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. I mean who really is surprised by this? I knew he wasn't gonna stay in jail for long. The man is too old to even really serve a sentence as it is.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. He’ll probably be dead in a year, or so.

8. One can only hope.

9. China is acting like North Korea

China is going to implode and a dying tiger isn’t going down without a fight.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Pretty interesting series.