Page 1345 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 13311341134313441345
Results 13,441 to 13,449 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Click for full size
    I have a feeling that this story is not 100% legit. It appears to have been written by a non-native English speaking individual, and as a result it's pretty fucking funny to read:

Lori Williams is a woman based in the US who is more a wife and the mother of two kids.

She has been heating the internet with her interesting revenge story.

She has currently become the headline for getting revenge on her husband, who cheated on her.

Lori Williams and her husband have been in a happy marriage. She and her husband have two kids, a dog and 2 cats. From all appearances they are a happy and thriving couple. Lori stays home with the kids and Yuri, her husband is a realtor.

It wasn’t unusual for either one to surprise the other with silly little gifts or lunch on a busy day. A surprise lunch was just what Lori was going to bring her husband. She made his favorite hoagie and even threw in a single IPA. She called his secretary to find which house he would be showing today.

At about 1pm Lori pulled up to a beautiful home and parked behind her husbands car. She heard chatter coming from the backyard. Being a curious person, Lori took a peek. Yuri was face deep in what turned out to be the future homeowners vagina. I mean he was really going after it.

Not one to air their dirty laundry in public, Lori left and started plotting her revenge. Seeing as Yuri was behaving like a single man, Lori wanted to remind him of their marriage and his vows.

Who Is Lori Williams From Seattle, Washington?
    Lori Williams is aged about 33 years.

The woman lived in Seattle, Washington, US, with her husband Yuri Williams and lovely children.

At the moment, Lori is raising on the internet after she took revenge on her cheater husband.

Further information about her parents and in-laws is not available.

Nor her actual birthdate is known.

How Did Lori Williams Bursts Open Her Husbands Testicles?
    It is excruciating to find out her beloved husband is cheating with his wife and family.

The same thing happened with a woman in the US, Lori Williams. Her husband was cheating on her, and she finally found out.

After she found out her husband was cheating on her, she returned home and started to plot her revenge to make him realize that he was a family man.

About 2am the next morning she quietly awoke and tiptoed to the foyer where the wedding album was on display. She let out a little sign when she lifted the 10lb. album. Yuri sleeps naked and usually throws the covers off himself throughout the night

Lori placed the album open and face up, gently on his thighs. She grabbed his sack and placed it in between the pages so that both balls would be on the inside when she smashed them. Grabbing the front and back covers she gathered all her might and shut that album as hard as she could on her husband’s testicles.

Yuri was wide awake in a nano-second. He jumped up and when he realized what happened he fell back down the ground in pain. His balls had deflated causing a leak of semen in his body. Not one to see someone suffer needlessly, Lori called an ambulance and freely admitted to what she had done. Lori wanted it on the record that she smashed his balls so all his friends could make fun of him endlessly.

Lori and Yuri are now separated. Since the injury to Yuri’s balls, he can no longer maintain an erection. Ironically Lori left him for the same woman he cheated on her with.

Less than a second, he woke up in pain with a scream; she immediately called the ambulance to drive him to the hospital.

Later, she confessed that it was all her deeds, and now they are separated.
    My favorite line:
    His balls had deflated causing a leak of semen in his body.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 10 Nov 2021 at 04:04 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I should have figured it was too good to be true.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. The most metal as fuck thing ever: Brass Against Issues Apology After Singer Sophia Urista Pees on Fan’s Face During Festival Set

And yes, there's video of the incident in question. Bonus points for her continuing to sing while going full-stream.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Since when has the SWAT team announced anything other than, "Surprise! We're here Mother Fuckers!"?

6. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dtj-a_custom-7e852c13e15bf80e4dd8de37723b17552b5b4881-s1100-c50.png 
Views:	209 
Size:	548.6 KB 
ID:	82144  

8. Is he doing Blue Steel?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. It looks like he has to poop and he doesn't know where the bathroom is.