Page 1341 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 1327133713391340134113421343 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,410 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. How did the COVID vaccine become the E of the 20’s? I haven’t got the vaccine, yet. I’m not an antivaxxer, but this whole popular culture around selfies and treating it like a designer drug really makes me not want to have anything to do with it. Maybe it’s all a joke, but at this point it’s about as funny as the Macarena.

https://slate.com/human-interest/202...fizer-joke.amp
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. My brother had a lymph node under his arm pit swell up to the size of a golf ball, after getting the 2nd shot. His wife ran a fever for 2 days after getting her 2nd shot. And there were rumors that Marvelous Marvin Hagler died 2 weeks after he got the shot.

I was working with someone that had contacted CV19. He checked out the next day and was near death's door for nearly a week. I didn't have any symptoms so it's possible that I was an asymptomatic carrier, unknowingly already had it, or did enough precautionary measures to avoid catching it from him.

3. It’s terrible, but I’m kind of like, “I’ll wait six months and let other people test it out.” Data analysis work makes you skeptical as fuck.

When I do get it, I ain’t saying shit. I have no interest in being part of the new Vax cult.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. One of our service coordinators didn’t come in today and is getting tested for Covid. I was talking to him yesterday. Our service manager is still in the hospital, with an oxygen tank attached.

5. But it's a hoax!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. So apparently the Manhattan DA has announced that they will no longer be prosecuting prostitution and "unlicensed massage." Cool, NYC is already apocalyptic enough after COVID and all the protestor riots, now they'll be hookers milling about on every street corner as well. Fantastic.

And yes, I understand this opinion runs contrary to my screenname.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. You just don’t like the competition being in your turf.

8. Good. The 90’s Disney NYC needs to go. It’s about time we get the Death Wish Warriors NYC back.

9. lol @ Doc & gamevet. Spot-on.