Page 1268 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 125412641266126712681269127012721282 ... LastLast
Results 12,671 to 12,680 of 14255

Thread: Election Thread 2008 MAKE SURE YOU VOTE

1. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Yes, because people arguing passionately, even a bit zealously for their side is only applicable to the Democrats.

Jesus Christ.

Guess you should question your support of "The party other than the party that didn't give me free shit like they are supposedly supposed to" because of racist ignorant hicks.
    Ha. You're funny. If you remember I also said it was for other reasons too. But like a typical politician ... let's all pick and choose parts of the whole to better serve your own beliefs.

Nice.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Yes, because people arguing passionately, even a bit zealously for their side is only applicable to the Democrats.
    No, but people making ridiculous, uneducated, and poorly stated "points" is pretty well only applicable to the Democrats in this thread.

I like how you started out in this thread asking valid questions and then failing to understand the answers to such a degree that you're now another sheep.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    And the average IQ of the wrong wing posters in this thread takes another hit.
    Stay away from the personal attacks.
    Lets keep this thread substantive.

On the AM Radio I heard them talking about how MacCain won't show them his birth cirtificate.
    And then I read on the internet how he associated with Noriega.
    He CAN"T BE TRUSTED!

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Is that what he ment? Gosh!
    OMG! I THINK SO!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    No, but people making ridiculous, uneducated, and poorly stated "points" is pretty well only applicable to the Democrats in this thread.
    ha ha ha

Why should we vote for McCain again, sir? You've not once been able to put that one forth properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    After seeing this thread I'd blow my brains out.
    Fixed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

I like how you started out in this thread asking valid questions and then failing to understand the answers to such a degree that you're now another sheep.
    I'll still ask questions when I can, but that was a stupidly obnoxious comment that has as much merit as some of the ridiculously banter from Yeller. (Not that his is always that bad)

I guess it's because it's towards the end, but the majority of the posts here are obnoxious now.

One thing I don't get is why Obama's Foreign policy is supposedly so bad, when his is more "I'm willing to talk shit out, but if that doesn't work fuck it" when McCain's come off as "If I don't like em I won't talk to them, and unless they go through these hoops I don't want to hear it" which isn't very good for diplomacy.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Yeah, cause man the guys on your side are saying such intelligent things.

COMMUNIST

HATES AMURIKA

TERRRURIST

GONNA KILL US ALL
    I'm talking about the TNL Posters ... oh wait you're saying Yoshi is doing it too. True, but Yoshi is but one man. TNL is like a Hive mind mentality.

I'd like bbobb to name the person on his side in this thread that has made as many thorough, well thought out posts as I have.

edit: Unfortunately, I keep getting "help" from all the wrong places.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mman View Post
    Fixed.
    I wish.